Vision, Mission & Objectives
Objects of the charity
The MOVE Partnership’s objectives are to promote the welfare, support and inclusion in society of disabled people by providing the MOVE Programme to all those able to benefit.
We respect the diversity and dignity of each individual and are honest in our dealings with them.
We encourage and promote a collaborative trans-disciplinary approach in all interventions, particularly in relation to the practice of the MOVE Programme.
We focus on each individual’s potential and accomplishments rather than on limitations.
We strive to produce excellent results for our clients in every way and our interventions and training are delivered with integrity.
Equality and Inclusion:
We provide and promote equitable opportunities for the development and achievement for those who have complex physical impairments.
Quality and Responsibility:
We share and promote best practice in all things, particularly in the distribution and application of the MOVE Programme, the materials we develop and in the expectations of our staff and volunteers.
To improve the quality of life for people who have complex physical impairments and their families, by increasing purposeful functional mobility, enabling their inclusion in family life, daily living and society.
- To ensure that every individual with complex physical needs maximises their potential
- To realistically raise the expectations of people around the individual
- To ensure that all our interventions are person-centred
- To develop and support a sustainable service delivery system of MOVE Practitioners, Trainers and Consultants
- To develop a sustainable regional system of service delivery through Centres of Excellence and a Quality Mark system
Read more about the MOVE Programme.